Alberta Invasive Plants Council (2013)
- Field evaluation of biological control of yellow toadflax with a stem-mining weevil (Funded by Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program through the Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta.)
Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (2013)
- Review of the potential for classical biological control of tall buttercup (Ranunculus acris) in Alberta.
British Columbia Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations (2012)
- Test plant list for biological control of Himalayan balsam (Impatiens glandulifera).
Health Canada: Pest Management Regulatory Agency (2012
- Review and development of a database of beneficial arthropods and other organisms.
Alberta Invasive Plants Council (2010 - 2012)
- Biological control of common tansy (Tanacetum vulgare). In cooperation with CABI Switzerland and Minnesota Department of Agriculture. Funding for another three years of work on this project is being provided by the Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program (Agriculture and Agrifood Canada through the Alberta Agriculture and Food Council), Agriculture Development Fund (Saskatchewan), Montana Noxious Weed Trust Fund, Alberta Beef Producers, British Columbia Ministry of Forests and Range, Canadian Pacific Rail, Enbridge Pipelines (Athabasca) Inc., EnCana Corporation, Lawrence and Pennington Counties (South Dakota), Marksmen Inc, Minnesota Department of Agriculture, Saddle Hills County (Alberta), Suncor Energy Inc., and TransCanada Pipeline.
Alberta Sustainable Resource Development (2010)
- Development of strategic priorities for invasive plant management in the Green Area [forested area] of Alberta.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (2009 - 2010)
- Assess potential for harmonization of Canadian and US risk assessment approaches for invasive plants.
Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development (2009 - 2010)
- Technical advice on plant species to be listed as prohibited and noxious weeds under the regulations of the new Alberta Weed Act.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (2008 - 2009)
- Evaluation and modification of the Australian Weed Risk Assessment system for potential use in Canada.
Alberta Sustainable Resource Development (2008)
- Invasive plant fact sheets for the Alberta risk assessment tool.
Alberta Agriculture & Food (2007)
- Biological control of alfalfa blotch leafminer (Agromyza frontella) in Alberta.
Alberta Sustainable Resource Development (2007)
- Provided species data for pilot testing of an invasive alien species risk assessment tool.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (2007)
- The status of invasive plants in Canada: a review of invasive plants in Canada and programs to deal with them. This report will provide baseline data to track the effectiveness of Canada's Invasive Alien Species Strategy in dealing with invasive plants.
Alberta Invasive Plants Council (2006 - 2009)
- Biological control of common tansy, Tanacetum vulgare: in cooperation with CABI Switzerland and Minnesota Department of Agriculture. Funding from ACAAF (Advancing Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food), Agriculture Development Fund(Saskatchewan), EnCana Corporation, Enbridge Pipelines (Athabasca) Inc.
Hawaii Invasive Species Council (2006)
- Survey for potential biological control agents for Miconia calvescens in southern Mexico: in collaboration with USDA Forest Service and ECOSUR.
South Florida Water Management District (2006)
- Review of biological control project for Brazilian pepper, Schinus terebinthifolius.
British Columbia Forest Service (2006)
- Development of test plant list for biological control agents for Japanese and giant knotweeds (Polygonum species)
Australian Hydroponics and Greenhouse Association (2005)
- CLIMEX model for the potential distribution of Bombus terrestris
Tolko Industries Ltd. (High Level Lumber Division) (2005)
- Assessment of management and trapping techniques for woodboring beetles in log decks in northern Alberta (funded by Forest Resource Improvement Association of Alberta)
Canola Council of Canada (2004)
- Field evaluation of a gall mite for biological control of false cleavers